domingo 16, diciembre 2018
Thursday 6, December 2018
FAQ before Walk For Life
- Sunday December 16, 2018 – scheduled departure at 11:00 am but activities begin at 10:00 am.
- Exit of the Walk is on the Golden Mile, height of Compostela Beach Arona. (Las Américas Avenue) to Plaza Salytien Adeje. 4km
Where do I sign up?
- Pre-registration is possible on Saturdays 8 and 15 December at Siam Mall Adeje, from 10am to 8:00pm – donation of € 5 for the pink shirt (until the end of existence) and participation in a big drawing at the end of the event.
Can I register the same morning?
- Also the morning of the event is possible in the same Departure, but it is recommended to go early to avoid queues.
(THE T-SHIRT IS ALWAYS DELIVERED AT THE TIME YOU GIVE THE DONATION – OR IN SIAM MALL OR AT THE DEPARTURE)
Video dance for LIFE?
- This year we will try to beat the record by dancing together the choreography of the dance for Life this year – video on the web. There will be a master class this Saturday, December 8 at 6:00 pm at Siam Mall to go practicing with the teachers and creators of the video, Virginia and Eduardo!.
Is there transportation to return to the vehicles at the end of the event?
- As every year there will be free guaguas (courtesy of Barrera Chinea Transporte) to take all the walkers back to their cars in the Golden Mile area.
Can children come?
- No doubt children can go there, and they can even bring their pets. There will be special attention for children.
COME ON PINK DRESSES, BE ORIGINAL BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR THE ORIGINAL PERSON OR GROUP OF ROSA !!!